HGV Brake Testers
VDO, a brand of the Continental Corporation, supply a superior range of commercial HGV brake testers and brake testing equipment to workshops, tachograph centres and authorised testing facilities.
Benefits of the VDO HGV brake testing equipment
- Customers enjoy reduced labour costs and increased profitability by using up-to-date technology
- Equipment is designed for easy access and simple inspection of suspension, steering and brake components, meeting the six weekly DVSA brake testing legislation
- From expert advice to innovative equipment, project management and aftercare, we offer our customers a complete solution.
- VDO equipment works in conjunction with Crypton’s state-of-the-art emissions analysers for testing both petrol and diesel engines.
- VDO offer comprehensive service packages to cater for all service requirements.
Commercial Brake Testers
With the introduction of Approved Test Facilities (ATF’s) and DVSA’s intention that the majority of testing will be carried out by privately owned facilities, plus with the change in tachograph calibration fees, now is the time to look at the benefits of adding a brake tester, ATF or an Approved Tachograph Centre (ATC) to your workshop.
The legal requirement is to brake test every six to twelve weeks.
Mobile Brake Testers
The Mobile Brake Tester has been designed for light and heavy vehicles with an axle load up to 20,000 kg. The Mobile Brake Tester features all options known from normal in-ground brake testers such as:
- DVSA Approved
- Test of 4×4, 6×4 8×6 driven vehicles
- Diagnostic printout available
- Ease of manoeuvrability around the workshop
For more information, see www.brake-testing.co.uk