Have you received your emissions software update(s)? Get started by following these instructions...
1. Ensure your installed database version of the petrol / diesel program is 2014 before proceeding. If it shows a version earlier than 2014, please call our support team on 0121 725 1400.
2. Exit out of the petrol / diesel program using the red X in the top right of the screen.
3. Insert the CD and allow it to auto run the installer.
4. When asked for an authorisation code, visit https://updates.cryptontechnology.com/
5. Register your details and enter the request code shown on your installation screen and the token printed on the software CD cover.
6. Click 'Continue' on the web page and your authorisation code will be displayed.
Please leave the installer running while you obtain authorisation. If you close the installation and then obtain authorisation, the authorisation code issued will be invalid when you start again.
7. Enter the authorisation code issued to you and click 'install'. Automatic installation will now commence.
8. When complete, remove the installation disc and keep it in a safe place.
9. Restart your PC.
To ensure the update is correctly installed, launch the Emissions test software and verify the vehicle emissions database year displayed on-screen.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page or call Crypton on 0121 725 1400.
Crypton – a brand of the Continental Corporation